SalarySalary plus bonus
Dr. Newton’s Naturals is currently seeking Media Buyer to join our team, working Monday through Friday. Having experience or a desire to work in the media environment will make this a perfect fit for you!
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong negotiating expertise
- Solid communication skills oral and written
- Positive customer relations experience
- Self Motivation and like to set goals
- Passion and energy to seize opportunities
- Problem solving and strong analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, personable with excellent math skills
- An understanding of the Direct Response or Direct to Consumer business a plus
- Keeping up to date with industry research figures, including distribution figures and audience figures (TV and radio)
- Liaison with radio station representatives to adjust media schedules in response to audience figures
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the campaign – this data may also be used to monitor future campaigns
- Negotiate, purchase and monitor media space on behalf of their clients to reach the highest number of people in the target audience at the lowest possible cost
- Seeking out opportunities that provide sustainable long term revenue strategies for our company utilizing our unique product mix and value proposition.
- Flexibility to work weekends when necessary.
Requirements working on our team
High School graduate or GED plus college degree preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Benefits of working with us
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Health Care Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Product Discounts
- Health Club Benefits
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Free Parking
*401(k) is available to employees over the age of 21 after 90 days of part-time or full-time employment.